Welcome to Plani, Laidler, Fleishman, Sklaar and Associates Physiotherapy
Our practiceOur practice has provided a service to the community in the south of Johannesburg since 1976. In more recent years we have extended our service to areas in the East Rand. Over the years we have established an impeccable reputation with our medical colleagues and the community.
Our goalOur goal is to optimally restore our patients' health and function so as to ensure a speedy return to activities of daily living including work, sport and recreational activities.
Conditions treatedWe offer a variety of physiotherapy treatments. Some of these include the treatment of:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Postural related problems
- Post surgical conditions
- Paediatric conditions
- Bronchitis and bronchopneumonia
First line practitionersPhysiotherapists are first line practitioners. This means that you do not need to be referred to physiotherapy by a doctor. We are medically trained to assess, make a diagnosis and come to a decision as to the appropriate treatment required. If we feel it is necessary we will refer you to a specialist.
RatesOur practice charges medical aid rates and claims directly from your medical aid.
- We are passionate about what we do because we know that physiotherapy works!!!Our practice always keeps abreast of new evidence-based treatment techniques and programmes so that we can offer our patients the best possible treatment available.
- We provide personal service and spend quality time with our patients.
- A number of our physiotherapists are leaders in their field of interest.
- We recognize the importance of operating as a team together with our medical colleagues to ensure that our patients receive holistic care.
OakdeneAddress: 17 Orpen Road
Telephone: 011 435 6177/ 3460
Mulbarton Medical CentreAddress: 25 True North Road
Telephone: 011 432 3470
AlbertonAddress: 56 Clinton Road
Telephone: 011 907 3647/8/9
BrackenhurstAddress: 27 Vermooten Road
Telephone: 011 867 5366
LambtonAddress: 122 Webber Road
Telephone: 011 824 1666
BedfordviewAddress: 09 Park street, Bedfordview
Telephone: 011-615 1115 / 1112